My Top Ten

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bacon before bed....

This post is mainly to inform all of you that I am still here. I do not have anything nutritionally sound to offer today. I am going to share about my "food" life over the past four weeks, mostly because I think it will thoroughly amuse those of you who know me well. I have not touched: vegetables. Except for sweet potatoes once and a bit of avocado. Ok, I am not counting french fries as a vegetable. But I have eaten A LOT of the following: hamburgers, cheeseburgers, french fries, potato chips, donuts, waffles, bacon, fudgescicles, popscicles, and anything else that is completely un-healthy, I've probably had my hands on it.
I did not know, or rather, I did not belive, that I could be so, so, so, so, so, so, so sick from nauseau and morning sickness turned into all-day-sickness. I do not exaggerate. I have heard the horror stories about women who endure, but I can now personally identify with those women. And, let me say, that it is those women who have experienced this same sickness that encouraged me to push through. Also, my husband is a jewel, he has been working full time, being Mr. Mom and taking care of me. Bravo, baber. Thank you.
I promise to return with good, sound nutritional information soon. I see the light at the end of the tunnel, and I am so excited.

p.s. yes, I am eating bacon before bed each night, and it's soo good.

No comments:

Post a Comment